Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bio-Dynamics pertaining to Global Conservatism

What about those like me who are extremely internal locus control, but are extremely external locus control too? Take for example.. I rely on my horticultural capabilities to germinate, cultivate, maintain, harvest (The cycle continues) my plants for work which I value at the market, but my system of horticulture is Bio-Dynamic. Bio-Dynamic horticulture is a thousand year old system all over the world. The reason North America hasn't much knowledge of it, is simply because of the abundance of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, corporate marketing, etc which have deformed values of quality sustenance. The system of Bio-Dynamic horticulture has every plant characterized in 5 parts. "Roots" "Stems" "Leaves" "Flowers" "Fruits". Whichever plant's organelle is most desired that's what determines what category it goes into. This sounds very controllable right now, but the secret of Bio-Dynamic growing is going to be surprising to you. According to the astrological position our planet is in relation to other planets, and galaxies we treat each category of plants distinctly. Each mineral (Gypsum, Quartz, Limestone, Potassium, Phosphorous, etc) provide beneficial affects for the plants. These minerals are also organic, and complete natural quality. Perfect example : The mineral quartz will be applied to a root plant (carrot) in the first Saturday of an Aquarius moon. Different minerals have different affects to other plants at other times not only because of seasons, but because different minerals have different gravitational fields which are pulled when certain planets are aligned accordingly. This is a science. Don't take it personally if you feel that astrology is make believe, Planetary and mineral gravitational forces are real and true. There is substantial benefits to these planting methods; this is one reason foreigners Never EVER Go anywhere near any produce harvested from a western civilization. The technique is thousands of years old, and is integral for innovative organic gardening. My predicament is when I least expect it, I can be harvesting a ton of berries, and all of a sudden I'm stressing out because Jupiter could be in transit, or mercury could be in retrograde and I sense my once harmonious/egalitarian garden could be compromised.

No comments:

Post a Comment